Get More Patients for Your Practices with DDSLocator
1. Subscribe To DDSLocator
Bulk subscribe member practices
2. Complete Your Profile
Centralized content control
3. Receive Patient Leads
Group admin and practice dashboards
DDSLocator delivers patient leads!
- Over 200,000 potential patients visit a growing network of consumer oral health care websites that feature the DDSLocator search engine
- The growth of the DDSLocator patient-base is supported by national social and email marketing campaigns featuring multiple consumer oral health care brands
- On average, a practice can expect 3-5 qualified patient leads each month
- Converting just one patient lead per month to a restorative case can lead to tens of thousands of increased revenue per year
- DDSLocator is actively growing its patient-base which will continue to expand the reach of your practice at no additional cost
- Centralized and / or localized profile control of member practice profiles
- Customizable, searchable, practice profile listing location, contact information, directions, specialty, services, hours, description, insurance and financing plans, practice images and more for each member practice.
- A patient lead generation form with built in email notifications to the DSO or Group admin, individual practice and patient
- Centralized and / or localized reporting and analytics dashboards for tracking leads and visitors to member practice profiles
Many patients report a personal referral as the number one factor that influences the choice of a new dentist. The second spot is commonly reserved for online reviews, and location is a close third. Whether referred or not, most patients go online to do some quick research before ultimately making a decision to contact a dentist. For many individual practices, achieving a high search ranking for their own website presents a challenge, so it makes sense to leverage as many dental practice location services as possible. When a patient looks for a dentist in a city of one of your member practices, you want them to find the contact information of that member practice regardless of what service they find it on. DDSLocator is one such service. We are not the biggest locator service, however, we are actively growing. We hope your DSO or Group practice will grow with us!
Are you a dental professional?
Find out how DenMat can help drive more patients to your practice by joining our DDSLocator dental practice directory. Your practice will be listed on several patient-facing websites that draw thousands of visitors each month including Lumineers.com, SnapOnSmile.com, OralProCare.com and DDSLocator.com. You will be notified immediately when a lead has been generated for your practice so you can make contact and schedule an appointment. Just one new patient will likely pay for the service for the entire year!