Get More Patients with DDSLocator
1. Subscribe To DDSLocator
We’ll quickly set up your account
2. Complete Your Profile
We'll help patients find your practice
3. Receive Patient Leads
We'll send your practice patient leads
DDSLocator delivers patient leads!
- Over 200,000 potential patients visit a growing network of consumer oral health care websites that feature the DDSLocator search engine
- The growth of the DDSLocator patient-base is supported by national social and email marketing campaigns featuring multiple consumer oral health care brands
- On average, a practice can expect 3-5 qualified patient leads each month
- Converting just one patient lead per month to a restorative case can lead to tens of thousands in increased revenue per year
- DDSLocator is actively growing its patient-base which will continue to expand the reach of your practice at no additional cost
- A customizable, searchable, practice profile listing location, contact information, directions, specialty, services, hours, description, insurance and financing plans, practice images and more!
- In addition to DDSLocator, your profile is optimized and available for ranking in major search engines
- A patient lead generation form with built-in email notifications to the practice and patient
- Reporting and analytics dashboards for tracking leads and visitors to your profile
Many patients report a personal referral as the number one factor that influences the choice of a new dentist. The second factor influencing patients are online reviews, and location is a close third. Whether referred or not, most patients go online to do some quick research before ultimately making a decision to contact a dentist. For many practices, achieving a high search ranking for their own website presents a challenge, so it makes sense to leverage as many dental practice location services as possible. When a patient looks for a dentist in your city, you want them to find your contact information regardless of what service they find it on. DDSLocator is one such service. We are not the biggest locator service, however, we are actively growing. We hope you will grow with us!
Are you a dental professional?
Find out how DenMat can help drive more patients to your practice by joining our DDSLocator dental practice directory. Your practice will be listed on several patient-facing websites that draw thousands of visitors each month including Lumineers.com, SnapOnSmile.com, OralProCare.com and DDSLocator.com. You will be notified immediately when a lead has been generated for your practice so you can make contact and schedule an appointment. Just one new patient will likely pay for the service for the entire year!